Report a Return
We hope you will love every Jolie Moi purchase you make. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase, you can return all unwanted items following the steps below:
1. Ensure that all unwanted items are clean and free from hairs, fluff, deodorant/make-up marks,odour etc. Placed them back into the bags they were delivered in and have all tags and labels still attached.
2. Enclose the unwanted items along with our invoice /packing list into a strong postage bag/box and seal your parcel with extra tape for security and protection . Your name and address must be clearly shown on the package in case the carrier needs to return it back to you
3. Take the parcel to the Post Office and send it by Royal Mail 2nd Class (signed for) ( it should be the cheapest tracked return option which also includes £50 protection on the parcel) or you can book with other Carriers : DPD, Hermes ,Collect+, etc. Please make sure your parcel is fully tracked and insured /protected on its value in case if it gets lost or damaged by the carrier so that you can still claim the lost value from the carrier.
4. Ensure the unwanted items to be returned to us within 30 days of receiving your order.
5. We recommend you to email us the details of the tracking number, weight, etc. on your return or using our form below to inform us. Please make sure to keep your postage proof until your refund gets issued.
You have a statutory duty to take reasonable care of our goods whilst they are in your possession and during transit. Returns not meeting the above criteria will be returned to sender, and you will be charged the delivery fee. We cannot accept liability for goods that get lost or damaged when they are returned, and we request that you return goods using a tracked service. We reserve the right to deduct 20% of the refund amount to cover any cleaning or re-processing charges incurred in the event of a return which does not conform to the point 1 & 4 above.
FULL RETURN TERMS & CONDITIONS