For all UK's mainland orders we have a flat rate (Fully Tracked) of £3.95 per order.
The average delivery time is 3-5 working days.
Due to ongoing Royal Mail strikes please allow for delays.
A partial shipment is when we deliver a single order in multiple shipments. Partial shipments are necessary when the parcel's weight is over 2kg, or one item in an order is on back-order. We do not charge extra on multiple shipments.
We recommend this return method: Royal Mail Signed For @ 2nd Class (Compensation cover up to £50*)
If you wish, you can use other carriers such as DPD, EVRI, Collect+, FedEx, etc. As long as your parcel is fully tracked & protected by the courier you have selected.
1. Ensure that all unwanted items are clean and free from hairs, fluff, deodorant / make-up stains, odour etc. Place them back into their original bags as delivered, and have all tags and labels still attached.
2. Enclose the unwanted items along with our invoice / packing list into a strong postage bag / box and seal your parcel with extra tape for security and protection. Your name and address must be clearly shown on the package in case the carrier needs to return it back to you.
3. Take the parcel to the Post Office and send it by Royal Mail 2nd Class (tracked and signed) (it should be the cheapest tracked return option which also includes £50 protection on your parcel). You can book with other carriers such as: DPD, EVRI, Collect+, FedEx, etc. Please make sure your parcel is fully tracked and insured / protected on its value in case it gets lost or damaged by the carrier during transit. This is so that you can still claim the lost value from the carrier.
4. Ensure the unwanted items are returned to us within 30 days of receiving your order.
5. We recommend you email us the details of the tracking number, weight, etc. on your return or using our form below to inform us. Please make sure to keep your postage proof until your refund is issued.
You have a statutory duty to take reasonable care of our goods whilst they are in your possession and during transit. Returns not meeting the above criteria will be returned to sender, and you will be charged the delivery fee. We cannot accept liability for goods that become lost or damaged during transit upon their return. We request that you return goods using a tracked service. We reserve the right to deduct 20% of the refund amount to cover any cleaning or re-processing charges incurred in the event of a return which does not comply with our return procedures as stated above.
DELIVERY CHARGES & RETURN COSTS.
1. Any returns sent back to Jolie Moi are at the buyer’s expense.
2. Your original postage paid to us for dispatching your order will not be refunded to you as part of our handling fee unless all goods are faulty or incorrect, or you have cancelled your order before we dispatch it.
3. Return method can be Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed for or via other tracked services. We recommend you to Report Your Returns via Report a Return online.
Unit 289 Kiln Road
Royal Mail Signed For @ 2nd Class.
Other Tracked Parcel Delivery Services
(NOTIFYING EMAIL ADDRESS: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Unfortunately, we do not refund the delivery charge unless the full order received is faulty, or you have cancelled your order before we dispatch it.
Sorry, we are unable to do any exchange for unwanted and items that do not fit. You will need to place a new order, as a returning customer you will be entitled to a discount code as a gesture of good will.
DAMAGED (FAULTY) ITEMS
Although we do everything possible to ensure the item(s) are sent in perfect condition, very rarely item(s) we send to our customers are damaged. If an item in your order is damaged upon delivery, please contact us immediately within 3 working days stating that the item(s) in question are faulty, please provide photographs, so that we can resolve this issue for you. We regret that if you return a faulty item without any prior contact regarding the faulty item(s) within the 3 working days, or after being worn / washed, the return request will not be accepted, and the item(s) will be returned to you (the buyer) immediately.
CLAIMS ON LOST OR DAMAGED PARCEL & MISSING ITEMS
You have a statutory duty to refuse a damaged parcel and reject an empty parcel / package back to the delivery driver. Accepting a broken / empty parcel will be at your own risk! We will not refund nor replace missing items especially when the courier provides on-site photos which proves the parcel was undamaged when they delivered it to you or left in your safe place (as specified).
1. Ensure you are available to receive or sign for the parcel in person at the delivery address which was provided by you. A notification email will be automatically sent to you from email@example.com via shopify with the parcels tracking number. It is your duty to keep tracking your parcel until delivered to you.
2. Check the condition of the parcel while it is passed to you by the carrier. You must refuse a damaged parcel and reject an empty parcel / package back to the delivery driver. The benefit of rejection in person is that the damaged parcel can be carried back to us by the driver right away.
3. Take photos or videos of the damaged parcel / package as your own proof, if you had missed the chance to reject it back to the courier. Email us as soon as possible and keep the damaged parcel / items untouched as proof for further investigation.
4. Report the incident to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org (must be within 72 hours from when your parcel was delivered) with all proof such as photos, videos etc. as an attachment file.
5. Failure to provide and keep the proof will be at your own risk. We will not replace nor refund any of the claims raised for missing item(s) & damaged parcels while the customers cannot provide any photographic evidence.
6. Choose to submit a claim for a refund or accept the replacement / voucher (non-refundable).
If you have decided to submit a claim on a lost parcel or damaged parcel, it will normally take 30 to 45 days for the investigation to be finalised from the carrier. Since the carrier and you might have supplied different information on this parcel’s status / condition. We do not know whose information is true and whose information is false, therefore we will need you to keep all proof safe to support your own claim in case all parties are requested to appear in court for the final judgement. If the courier’s investigator files it as a fraudulent claim.
We will give you 2 options listed below to choose from based on your situation:
ENGAGEMENT LETTER OF CLAIM FOR REFUND.
By signing this engagement letter of claim, you are fully aware that making any fraudulent claims will lead to criminal charges. The investigation could take up to 45 days.
AGREEMENT OF REPLACEMENT / VOUCHER ON LOST & DAMAGED PARCELS (NON-REFUNDABLE).
By signing this agreement of replacement, you are fully aware that you have already dismissed further claims for a refund and accepted the settlement of a non-refundable replacement / voucher as compensation. As soon you sign this replacement agreement form. We will either post you the replacement items or email the voucher to you (in the form of a digital code to use at checkout). We will ship out your replacement within 5-7 working days.
Fraud is a criminal offence in the UK, as governed by the Fraud Act 2006. We have ZERO tolerance for fraudulent claims on 'Lost Parcel(s)' & ' Damaged Parcel(s) / Goods' which is equivalent to digital shoplifting! We are working hard to distinguish between legitimate and fraudulent GLIT claims without alienating honest customers. We have CCTV cameras to record each step of the picking & packing process to make sure all items on the packing list are packed accurately and correctly. So that we have our own proof against whoever claiming on missed items from their undamaged parcel(s).
A false claim occurs when a customer alleges a product they have ordered has not arrived – when, in fact, it has. Or they might falsely claim that not all the goods in an order arrived with the delivery. Similarly, customers may claim an item has been returned for a refund but must have gone missing en-route to the retailer – even though a package had not been sent back to the retailer.
RETURNS TERMS & CONDITIONS
After the order has been delivered, you have 14 days to try the item or items. For any reason, within this time limit, you can email us a return request. Then you will have another 14 days to ship the unwanted items back to us. In total, you have up to 30 days to deliver the unwanted items back to us for a refund. Take the parcel to the Post Office and send it by Royal Mail 2nd Class (signed for) (it should be the cheapest tracked return option which also includes £50 protection on the parcel), or you can book with other Carriers: DPD, Hermes, Collect+, FedEx, etc. Please make sure your parcel is fully tracked and insured / protected on its value in case the package gets lost or damaged by the courier. This is to ensure that you can still claim the lost value from the courier in the case of loss. We require you to keep the postage receipt in the circumstance as insurance on your goods, this must include the weight of the parcel. If you encounter problems with your return, then evidence of postage will be required.
Please note, all items must be returned with all labels attached as they were when you received them. Trying on the item(s) of clothing, please ensure that you’re not wearing make-up, perfume or deodorant which may leave a scent or marks on the item(s). We will not accept the return of any item(s) where evidence of the instructions above has been disregarded, and the item(s) will automatically be returned to you (the buyer).
Upon receiving the parcel, we will work to process the refund within 5 working days. Although please allow up to 10 working days for the refunded balance to appear in your bank account – this period may vary upon bank / card issuer policies and is not within purview.
Garment tags and packaging (if any) must be included along with any other accessories that are part of the item (such as belts or ties). Typically, before dispatching your parcel, our warehouse staff will take photo proof of your ordered goods with our “Customer Notice Tag” attached. Unfortunately, if any part of the item(s) is missing or damaged, we will be unable to accept the return and have the right to resend the item(s) back to you.
Please Email the tracking number of the return parcel to email@example.com as soon as you have shipped your parcel, therefore, we can track and issue your refund more efficiently.
Please insure the value of your parcel with your courier in case it gets lost. Therefore, you can still claim the value insured from your courier. Below is an example of a royal mail post office receipt. Please keep yours safe until your refund is issued.